Please be advised that the Union City High School will be hosting the Annual HOSA's Spring Blood Drive on Friday, March 13, 2020. This is a great opportunity for those who would like to donate blood and help to save lives!
Event: HOSA's Annual Spring Blood Drive
Location: Union City High School - GYM
Date: Friday, March 13, 2020
Time: 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Eligibility to Donate (*UCHS Students):
- Must be at least 16 years old or older
- Parent Consent Form Signed (Mr. Lewis requests ALL UCHS students to have one completed including 18 yr olds)
- Must-Have Enough Iron (This will be determined by the nurses)
- Must sign up at tinyurl.com/ucsbd (ONLY IF YOU ARE A UCHS STUDENT)
- Must bring a valid form of identification (Driver License or School ID)
Can't donate blood? You can still help by donating food and drinks to our canteen. Email for more details to Caroline Garcia, HOSA Advisor at email@example.com. For questions about eligibility to donate please use the link below:
There is a shortage of blood in our area and a critical shortage of type O-. We hope our blood drive will make an impact in helping to restore the blood supply for those in need.
Director of Community Relations